TCS World Travel, the only company specializing in around the world journeys by private jet, announces its highly anticipated 2016 lineup, offering new destinations and exclusive one-of-a-kind experiences. Among the highlights is the unveiling of Select Escapes, a unique category of private jet journeys designed for the refined traveler.
Select Escapes boasts a brand-new seat configuration on a Boeing 757-200ER aircraft with 180-degree flat-bed seats and highly personalized service for only 52 guests. Guests will enjoy more time in some of the world’s most incredible destinations, behind-the-scenes access to popular global attractions, five-star accommodations and custom experiences tailored just for them. TCS World Travel’s new aircraft has been thoughtfully furnished with global Wi-Fi connectivity, on-demand inflight entertainment, complimentary iPads, custom mood lighting and much more. Guests can choose from two Select Escapes Around the World trips, departing in January and March, which feature amazing destinations including the Great Barrier Reef; Bora Bora; Udaipur, India; and the Serengeti Plain.
TCS World Travel also announced the 2016 schedule for its classic Signature Expeditions, featuring a 78-seat configuration on a Boeing 757-200ER. The itineraries are a life-list of some of the world’s most iconic and remote destinations. Designed for those who want to expand their worldview through inspiring cultural experiences, travelers enjoy insider access to quintessential sights with immersive cultural adventures. Among the new Signature Expeditionsofferings are Wonders of the Earth featuring the Galapagos Islands, Papua New Guinea and the Maldives; Islands Around the World with such destinations as Palau, Sri Lanka and Sicily; and an Around the World Classic with such iconic highlights as Machu Picchu, the Taj Mahal and the Lost City of Petra.
“We are thrilled to introduce our 2016 lineup of classic Signature Expeditions and new Select Escapes with more intimate experiences,” said TCS World Travel President Shelley Cline. “The private jet business is booming and as the world’s premier operator of private jet expeditions for the past 20 years, we pride ourselves on meeting the ever-evolving needs of our travelers.”
All of TCS World Travel’s itineraries offer personalized, enriching experiences with worry-free air travel aboard its fleet of private Boeing 757 aircraft. Every trip is tailored to the travelers’ individual interests and is all-inclusive of first-class and best available accommodations, ground transportation, dining, exclusive sightseeing options, special events and activities, and enrichment programs.
TCS World Travel’s lineup of 2016 trips begins at $76,950 per person. Bespoke itineraries are also available for travelers looking to customize their own adventure and for pre- and post-trip extensions. For more information about TCS World Travel and to view all of the trips, please visitwww.tcsworldtravel.com. To book a trip, please call 800-454-4149.
NEW 2016 SCHEDULE:
- Around the World January: January 2-24, 2016
$117,000 double occupancy; $11,000 single supplement
- Orlando | Machu Picchu and Cusco, Peru | Easter Island, Chile| Bora Bora, Tahiti | Great Barrier Reef or Daintree Rainforest, Australia | Angkor Wat, Cambodia | Taj Mahal and Jaipur, India | Petra and the Dead Sea, Jordan | London
- Around the World March: March 19-April 11, 2016
$122,000 double occupancy; $11,000 single supplement
- Los Angeles | Bora Bora, Tahiti | Sydney, Australia | Luang Prabang, Laos | Udaipur, India | Serengeti Plain or Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania | Cape Town, South Africa | Sossusvlei, Namibia | Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Orlando
- Wonders of the Earth: April 17-May 11, 2016
$82,950 double occupancy; $8,950 single supplement
- Orlando | Guayaquil, Ecuador/Galapagos Cruise | Easter Island, Chile | Apia, Samoa | Queenstown, New Zealand | Papua New Guinea | Luang Prabang, Laos | Maldives | Serengeti Plain or Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania | Zurich
- Islands Around the World: June 7-30, 2016
$79,950 double occupancy; $8,950 single supplement
- Kona, Hawaii | Port Vila and Pentecost Island, Vanuatu | Palau | Java, Indonesia | Galle or Dambulla, Sri Lanka | Maldives | Zanzibar, Tanzania | Agrigento, Sicily | Madeira, Portugal | Bermuda | Boston
- Around the World Classic: September 29-October 22, 2016
$76,950 double occupancy; $8,950 single supplement
- Orlando | Machu Picchu and Cusco, Peru | Easter Island, Chile | Apia, Samoa | Great Barrier Reef or Daintree Rainforest, Australia | Angkor Wat, Cambodia | Taj Mahal, India | Serengeti Plain or Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania | Petra and Wadi Rum, Jordan | Marrakech, Morocco | Orlando