2K Sports released the 4th patch for the next-gen XBox One, NBA 2K14 title. There is still no word yet on when PS4 users will receive their patch update, but according to 2K Sports the patch should be coming soon. This patch #4, addressed a lot of issues players are experiencing with the MyGM and MyCareer mode. Below are a the patch notes 2K Sports released:
NBA 2K14 – Patch #4:
- Addressed an issue where some users were unable to load/play any previously saved files.
- Addressed an issue where some users were unable to properly negotiate contracts in MyGM.
- Users are now able to advance to the next round of the playoffs when playing the series deciding game in MyGM.
- Addressed an issue with Friend invites that was preventing some users from entering into Head-to-Head and Team-Up matchmaking.
- Corrected a case where the game would exit out after the first change of possession during the Rising Stars challenge in MyCAREER mode.
- Improved performance in The Park by fixing a number of hitches that would occur during gameplay.
- Fixed an issue where the title would be unresponsive when booted without being signed into a profile.
- Fixed an issue where the game would occasionally exit out shortly after boot when there was a large number of content update notifications queued up.
- Corrected an issue where thumbnails in the MyPLAYER Store and Dressing Room would fail to appear in some cases.
NOTE: All patch fixes are intended to work in your existing game mode saves (MyCAREER, MyGM, etc.).
Ronnie from 2K Sports also tweeted today “we can expect a fairly significant uniform update overnight tonight, which includes a bunch of new jerseys.” These will be available for both XBox One & PS4. This is an update that a lot of NBA 2K14 fans have been waiting for, and let’s hope that there are many more updates to come.